Sunday 10 August 2014

Last week's links

It's been a busy week - well, ten days now - since Delirium: The Rimbaud Delusion was released as an ebook.

In honour of the release of the new ebook I was featured in a few places online and some of them may have been overlooked in the promotions and commotions.

So here are some of the links for those who haven't seen them yet:

Interview by Jane Davis


I talk about all things to do with writing.





Guest blogging for Jill Marsh

My Struggle  
Or 
How I Avoided the Allure of False Paths and Became a Writer



Article on self-publishing for Southville Writers

Why Self Publish?






Time & Place: Charleville-Mézières - my page at Triskele Books

Rimbaud's home town and the setting for Delirium


Images of Charleville-Mézières on Triskele Pinterest page.

Rimbaud's grave, statue etc



Well, this has been an easy blog post to write - thankfully because I'm all blogged out for the moment.

And if anyone has read the new ebook and is a member of Goodreads feel free to nip over there and vote for Delirium: The Rimbaud Delusion.

No comments: